Let's meet Nathan Whitney
1) Why did you decide to get into real estate?
I had a cousin who had always been in my ear about it and saw him build a successful company and thought I would be good at it.
2) What is one piece of advice that you wished you knew at the start of your real estate career?
Have more of a savings account and be prepared to invest your hard earned money in yourself and business.
3) Why did you first start incorporating rentals/leases into your business and why do you continue to do so?
Some Rentals/Leases can be just as rewarding as your best buyers, so I treat all my clients the same. You never know who they are talking to and who they know.
4) What can we find you doing when you’re not working?
Besides long road trips and long dog walks, I am a huge baseball fan and still play in the South Florida Baseball League.
5) Do you have any active listings? rental or sales? If so, how many?
I do not have any current active listings however do have my personal space available as a short term rental. I am trying to be a “snowbird” spending half my year in Colorado and half my year in Florida.
Check Out Nathan's RentSpree Agent Profile
Founded in 2016, RentSpree is an award-winning rental software known in all 50 states for its easy-to-use tenant screening process, renter management, partnership program, and rental screening API. In just five years, RentSpree has grown its database by partnering with some of the most trusted names in real estate and serves over half a million agents, owners, and renters across the country.