Florida Realtor Patrick Bensimon is new to the Real Estate industry (less than 2 years) and yet in a very short amount of time, has been able to have tremendous success in real estate by focusing his attention primarily on rentals.
Let's meet Patrick Bensimon
1) Why did you decide to get into real estate?
I was a clothing designer for most of my life, and I've lived and traveled in many parts of the world. When Covid hit, I had to make a career change since travel wasn't allowed and decided to go into real estate, focusing on Palm Beach where I've lived for the past 20 years.
2) What is one piece of advice that you wished you knew at the start of your real estate career?
Focusing on rentals from the start is the best way to go! It will give you the income to stay the course and an excellent selling practice. I was able to rent out over 100 homes in my first year.
3) Why did you first start incorporating rentals/leases into your business and why do you continue to do so?
Rentals are here to stay with the continuous price increase in real estate and a great way to build your network since everyone will become a buyer at some stage.
4) What can we find you doing when you’re not working?
Tennis, cooking, and travel are some of my hobbies!
5) How can you be contacted for any real estate needs?
Email: [email protected]
Founded in 2016, RentSpree is an award-winning rental software known in all 50 states for its easy-to-use tenant screening process, renter management, partnership program, and rental screening API. In just five years, RentSpree has grown its database by partnering with some of the most trusted names in real estate and serves over half a million agents, owners, and renters across the country.