Florida Broker Yansey Valdes has been in the real estate business for almost 12 years. As a lifelong Miami resident, Yansey's primary area of service is in the Downtown Miami and Brickell neighborhoods, renting and selling luxury condos. Yansey was also a recent guest on our podcast, It's Closing Time.
Let's meet Yansey Valdes
1) Why did you decide to get into real estate?
I owned a marketing business before and I got into real estate by a recommendation from a close friend who thought I'd be good at it.
2) What is one piece of advice that you wished you knew at the start of your real estate career?
Choose a brokerage office that fits your experience level as an agent, not just based on recommendations or familiarity. Check out a few different offices and ask yourself "what are my needs as an agent?"
3) Why did you first start incorporating rentals/leases into your business and why do you continue to do so?
My rentals business set up the foundation for my sales career and continues to support my business from a lead generation perspective.
4) What can we find you doing when you’re not working?
Enjoying Miami’s unparalleled night life, networking and meeting new people, and staying current on the latest development projects happening around the city.
5) How can you be contacted for any real estate needs?
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: @yanseyvaldes
Founded in 2016, RentSpree is an award-winning rental software known in all 50 states for its easy-to-use tenant screening process, renter management, partnership program, and rental screening API. In just five years, RentSpree has grown its database by partnering with some of the most trusted names in real estate and serves over half a million agents, owners, and renters across the country.