Let's meet Venus Haile
1) Why did you decide to get into real estate?
I truly enjoyed the property management aspect of real estate and I wanted to help more people get into their homes and the best way for me to do that was to become a real estate agent.
2) What is one piece of advice that you wished you knew at the start of your real estate career?
Do not put your emotions into the deal. As long as you did your best and were honest, then you shouldn't go on an emotional rollercoaster. That will save you many worried nights.
3) Why did you first start incorporating rentals/leases into your business and why do you continue to do so?
I started in property management and I knew I would somehow go back to it in my future.
4) What can we find you doing when you’re not working?
Hanging with family and friends and traveling.
5) Do you have any active listings? rental or sales? If so, how many?
I do not have any active at the moment because it's UC, but I should have 3 listings coming up in the near future, all three will be in the Atlanta area.
Founded in 2016, RentSpree is an award-winning rental software known in all 50 states for its easy-to-use tenant screening process, renter management, partnership program, and rental screening API. In just five years, RentSpree has grown its database by partnering with some of the most trusted names in real estate and serves over half a million agents, owners, and renters across the country.