Are you interested in playing an integral role in a rapidly growing software company? Are you hungry to work with a group of people who truly care and will inspire you to improve every day? Do you want to do work that really matters and will greatly impact the success of an organization?
If so, RentSpree might be for you. We are hiring for a marketing generalist role where you will carry out a wide array of tasks each day. You will have a real sense of ownership for the tasks that you work on and you will see how those tasks directly translate into tangible business outcomes.
Though you’ll work in a team, you will be given responsibility for achieving certain outcomes. The more you deliver quality results, the more projects and responsibility you will be given.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be helping with all the tasks and campaigns that drive quality leads that convert to sales pipeline. You will get involved in webinars, content creation, copywriting, email marketing, social media, and more.
You will be expected to coordinate with RentSpree’s major account executive and interface directly with clients in order to reach goals.
You will help develop and execute highly targeted campaigns that are account and role based. You are confident in your ability to write crisp and compelling emails and it would not phase you if asked to help develop a webinar presentation.
You have some working knowledge of all marketing practices, in particular email marketing and content-based marketing techniques. You are highly analytical, passionate about the minutiae and have incredible attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and has outstanding organization, project management and communication skills.
- Implement marketing campaigns under the guidance of the CEO
- Coordinate with current clients to schedule webinars, provide content, and assess outcomes
- Generate all marketing content
- Organize and attend industry trade shows
- Reach out to client constituents to initiate new marketing campaigns
- Present products to prospective clients
- Create and publish engaging content for business partners and individual customers
- Optimize content according to the company’s SEO strategy
- BA/BS degree or higher required
- 2+ years marketing (Preferred)
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent understanding of data to drive impactful actions
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Health Insurance: PPO, HMO
- Dental Insurance
- Snack and Beverage Bars
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.