RentSpree’s product designers are responsible for creating intuitive and viable products/features all the way from conception to finalizing exceptional deliverables. Your work will have a foundation in user behavior research. You will accomplish this research through feature experiments, recordings, server logs, and analysis tools. Based on your findings and on dynamic business requirements, you will create solutions and design the product’s user flow, prototypes, and artwork.
We’re looking for creative individuals who love exploring software design trends, have immense interest in product thinking and UX/UI design, and proactively seek feedback from other team members and end users.
On the RentSpree team, you will learn to implement the entire product-design process, and you will work closely with full-stack software engineers in an agile development environment.
- Create solutions and design user flows, product prototype and artwork to meet business requirements.
- Collect and analyze user behavior to inform key decisions and to maintain a UX knowledge base.
- Work with software engineers to accelerate the development process using lean concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience in IT-related fields
- Experience in web designing using CSS or related framework
- Experience in interaction designing
- Exceptional communication skills
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.