Our team is currently searching for a Customer Support Specialist to help foster and grow the RentSpree customer base. Ideal candidates love talking with people on the phone, analyzing and troubleshooting technical issues, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position is full time and based at our Woodland Hills office (near Los Angeles).
We are a newer company with a small, yet dynamic team. As such, there will be ample opportunity for you to grow with us as we increase our influence on the industry. In addition, you will gain hands-on experience and the chance to advance to a leadership role within the company. This position is full time and based at our Woodland Hills office (near Los Angeles).
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining a company’s knowledge base.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with hardware and software.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Bachelor’s degree and willingness to learn through on-the-job training
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Working knowledge of PC and Apple operating systems and mobile devices
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
- Resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and a desire to learn are essential
- Health Insurance: PPO, HMO
- Dental Insurance
- Snack and Beverage Bars
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.