RentSpree is currently searching for a Customer Support Specialist to help foster and grow the RentSpree customer base. Ideal candidates love talking with people on the phone, analyzing and troubleshooting technical issues, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position is full time and based at our Encino office (near Los Angeles).
- 70% handling inbound support, 10% handling outbound support, 20% testing & writing instructions.
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions via phone, email, and live chat.
- Track issues through the HubSpot(CRM) and ensure prompt resolution
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining a company’s knowledge base.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end-users interact properly with hardware and software.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer support/help desk or computer science background
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Familiar with PC and Mac operating systems and mobile devices
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
- Resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and a desire to learn are essential
- Health Insurance: PPO, HMO
- Dental Insurance
- Snack and Beverage Bars