RentSpree’s product designers are responsible for creating intuitive and viable products/features all the way from conception to finalizing exceptional deliverables. Your work will have a foundation in user behavior research. You will accomplish this research through feature experiments, recordings, server logs, and analysis tools. Based on your findings and on dynamic business requirements, you will create solutions and design the product’s user flow, prototypes, and artwork.
We’re looking for creative individuals who love exploring software design trends, have immense interest in product thinking and UX/UI design, and proactively seek feedback from other team members and end-users.
On the RentSpree team, you will learn to implement the entire product design process, and you will work closely with full-stack software engineers in an agile development environment.
- Take ownership of the assigned projects and features
- Find user's pain points in rental experience and solutions to solve the problems
- Design user flows, product prototype and artworks from business requirements
- Generate new idea and features to differentiate our product from the market
- Collect and analyze user behavior to top up the UX knowledge base for further product improvement
- Work with software engineers to accelerate the development process using Lean concept
- Lead and plan the product roadmap and direction
- Mentor and train product design team members
- 3+ years of experience in web application design
- Understand Design System and Design Process
- Experience in design team leading and management
- Constantly working with software engineer team
Benefits & Perks
- Above-average salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / coffee & drink / snack
- Spreeday - Free research day for any interesting technology topic
- Social & Health insurance
- Office massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.