RentSpree’s software engineers are responsible for developing the technologies that will establish a new apartment rental process in the United States. Our products help agents, landlords, property managers, and renters complete the rental process in the most efficient way possible.
We’re looking for engineers who have a strong passion for building great products in a startup environment and bringing fresh ideas for solving user pain points.
As a full-stack software engineer on the RentSpree team, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and take the lead while you take on a crucial role in the agile development process working alongside other first-class colleagues.
React, Redux, NodeJS, Express, Microservice, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes
- Build web applications with focusing on one or more fields (Frontend, Backend, Infra)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web applications
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Lead and manage the technical product roadmap
- Mentor, train, and work together with team members from
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience in IT-related fields
- 3 years of experience in web application
- Familiar with most of our technology stack
Benefits & Perks
- Above-average salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / Free snack / Free coffee / Free drink
- Free research time 10% of total working time
- Social & Health insurance
- Office Massage
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.