Santa Monica Apartments near Santa Monica College
Santa Monica is a highly desirable place to live. Just west of downtown Los Angeles, the area is close to just about everything you could need. It boasts amazing views, plenty of outdoor activities, and is just minutes from all the Los Angeles action. There's also an one-of-a-kind beach culture with the Santa Monica Pier and beach so close by.
- Rent cost: average $800 - $1,700 per person per month, the more people you are living with, the less you spend generally.
- Commute: 5 minute drive to school depending on traffic.
Westwood Village Apartments near Santa Monica College
Westwood Village is very close to Santa Monica, it is 5 min walk from UCLA and 15 min drive to Santa Monica City College. So it is a very good location for SMC housing.
Midvale Plaza apartments near Santa Monica College
Midvale Plaza is locating on the Midvale Avenue, it is to the north of Santa Monica. It is a company owned apartment complexes with leasing office on property, which will take care of all the lease sign, maintenance and other affairs related to the apartment. The best offer from this apartment is they match roommates for you, which means you will only be responsible for yourself, no need to rent the entire apartment and looking for roommates. Of course, if you would like to have your own bedroom and bathroom, you still have the choice not to share.
- Rent cost: average $975- $1,950 per person per month, the more people you are living with, the less you spend generally.
- Commute: 15 minute drive to SMC
Apartments near Santa Monica College in Culver City
Culver City is located in Northwest of SMC, about 15min drive from school. Apartments in Culver City is less competitive than those in Westwood Village or Santa Monica, since it is easy enough to commute to school, it’s considered as affordable SMC Housing. Living in Culver City is very convenient, plenty of shopping, entertainment and easy to go to downtown, airport and other popular places.
- Rent cost: average $700 to $1200 per person per month, the more people you are living with, the less you spend generally.
- Commute: 15 minute drive to SMC campus.