Housing Resources for Incoming Students in the Los Angeles Area
How we help you
We used to be students just like you, so we know how much of a pain it can be to find a good apartment near campus for a reasonable price. That’s why we took the guesswork out of finding an apartment by only showing you apartments near the school that you’re attending. Furthermore, we can provide insight into what things there are to do around the area that you live.
Hassle free renting
Easily filter your apartment search with criteria such as distance to your campus, budget, and amenities. Just pick your favorite listings, and we will make sure your information gets to the landlord. We already have relationships with countless landlords all across Los Angeles, which we will use to help get you into your favorite apartment. Let’s face it, your time is better spent enjoying all that Los Angeles has to offer!
- Check out our listings! Browse through our custom-selected properties close to your school. Can’t find the right one? Tell us about your preferences here and we’ll find the best one for you.
- Submit an inquiry
Fill out some basic information. We’ll get started with things and reach out to you within 24 hours to give you a progress update. Click here to submit an inquiry.
rent Incoming Students
- Wait for the good news We will close the rental process with the landlord of the property you selected. All that’s left for you to do is sign your lease and pack your bags!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What schools do you cover? We currently can assist in finding apartments for any schools in Southern California. If you don’t see your school, send us an inquiry and we’ll be sure to find some good matches for you!
- Do I need a social security number (SSN)? No! We specialize in assisting all students, both domestic and foreign. We have a network of landlords who we know are open to renting to international students and we can facilitate communication for you.
- How do you protect against fake listings? We personally evaluate each listing that gets posted to our website so as to ensure each listing is legitimate.
- My classes start soon. Can I expedite the rental process? We will always respond to any inquiries within 24 hours. But if you have a deadline by which you need to move in, be sure to let us know in the “comments” section of your inquiry.
- I'm not a student. Can I still use your service? Of course! We exist to connect people with their perfect properties. You can still browse by location and contact us for assistance that you need.
- Do you handle rental applications? We cannot pass on the information that you provide us to the landlord in place of an application. However, we can work with you to help you get your application filled. Just let us know!