Beverly Hills Apartments
Beverly Hills is the quintessential affluent city located in Los Angeles County, California. It is surrounded by the cities of West Hollywood and Los Angeles. There are usually more than 500 Beverly Hills apartments available at any given time.
Things to do in Beverly Hills
There are many interesting things to do in the city:
- Window Shopping: If you don't have much money left in your pocket, window shopping is always an interesting activity to enjoy. There are luxury shopping areas where you can indulge yourself in day-dreaming.
- Eating: Start your day right with a healthy, filling brunch or breakfast in the city. Most restaurants feature organic and locally sources ingredients. For instance, Le Pain Quotidien takes pride on green business practices. These include recycled wood for environmentally friendly cleaning and packaging products. Among their popular menu items are their Gruyere Croissant, Toasted Paris Ham, Prosciutto, Mozzarella Tarine, and Quiche Lorraine. Also, be sure to try our personal favorite restaurants in the area.
- Night Life: Enjoy a night out on the town on any day of the week. You can stop by Nic’s Martini lounge for a specialty martini. This is vodka in its purest form. If you are hungry, you can also order one of the many delicious and gourmet menu items.
For more information, check out our Non-Millionaire's Guide to Living in Beverly Hills.
- Sylvester Stallone
- Gene Hackman
- Eddie Murphy
- Michael Jackson
- Walt Disney
- Elvis Presley
- John Lennnon
- Jack Nicholson
- Jay Lenno
- ...and many, many more
Apartments Beverly Hills
If you're thinking of moving here, check out the best Apartments in Beverly Hills listed above. This way, you can live everyday as if you are on vacation. There is no better way for you to enjoy Los Angeles than renting and apartment in Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills isn't the cheapest place to live, but its central location and access to shopping and surrounding areas cannot be beat.
Feel free to check out other nearby neighborhoods that also offer centrally-located apartments. You can usually find good prices for apartments in
- Santa Monica if you want to live like royalty
- Malibu if you want to have a beach-side lifestyle
- Calabasas if you want to live among the celebrities
Famous Landmarks Near the Apartments in Beverly Hills
You can’t live in Beverly Hills without visiting these famous landmarks:
This arguably the most famous shopping district in the entire world. As such, it's definitely worth your visit. Why not spend a few hours perusing some of the famous brands like Chanel, Armani, Prada, and many more.
Greystone Mansion and Park
This is another cool historical location for you to enjoy. Containing beautifully landscaped grounds with English gardens, its easy to get lost in the splendor. It's full of historical significance from a bygone era.
This is another enchanting and fascinating landmark that seems like some place out of a fairy tale. In fact, it was designed by film director Harry Oliver to be just that, a fairy tale house. Looking at the house reminds one of the house where hansel and gretel ended up.
In regard to its history, Beverly Hills was founded as a Spanish ranch where farmers grew lima beans. Years later, investors came to visit the city searching for oil but could not find any. They only found water, so eventually developed the city into a town. By 2013, the population had grown to 34,658. Beverly Hills is sometimes referred as “90210", its main zip code, to signify the affluence surrounding living in the area. It also remains as a hub for many celebrities and actors. It also includes the world-famous famous shopping district of Rodeo Drive.