RentSpree’s mission is to streamline rental processes and create a new standard for the real estate industry.
Our team is currently searching for an Account Executive to help foster and grow the RentSpree customer base. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills, excellent writing style, and a passion for technology and innovative business solutions in the real estate industry. We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks to increasing business.
We are a newer company with a small, yet dynamic team. As such, there will be ample opportunity for you to grow with us as we increase our influence on the industry. In addition, you will gain hands-on experience and the chance to advance to a leadership role within the company. This position is full time and based at our Woodland Hills office (near Los Angeles).
- Proactively seek new business-to-business opportunities in the market.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Create and publish engaging content for business partners and individual customers.
- Optimize content according to the company’s SEO strategy
- Provide support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users and colleagues to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage content distribution to social media platforms
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Hands on experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and a desire to learn are essential
Send a brief introduction and attach your CV/Resume to [email protected] using the subject “RentSpree Career”.